onsdag den 15. juni 2016

The little girl

Happy and tall I stand in the sun.
Smiling, loving and caring.
With love I help all,
and love I do give.
Cause no one shall feel unloved.
"Smile, it's a new day today."
Not thinking of take love, I give all my love.
Loneliness shall not exist.

But under the mask, there is a child.
Desperate, broken and fragile.
Allthough she is eightteen, she feels like a child.
Reaching out for her mothers love and care.

Lonely she feels,
but lonely she is not, forgetting all she had near.
"Am I destinied to be lonely?
To be loved?
By other than my family,
I only have for rent?"

Good night little girl, time to sleep.
Dreamland awaits for you to come.
Here we can escape from reality,
but only for short,
your parents awaits you.

Love they do give you, and love you give them.
Fight they do for you,
to make you find happiness.
But deep inside, you are scared.
"I am sorry, and forgive me,
for the burden I've become."

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar